Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowboarding Season Begins

Our local ski resort opened today so we headed up this afternoon for a couple hours. Luckily that is all it was because it ways FA-REEZING!! Our car thermometer read 24 degrees when we got there. Not to mention it was windy and the wind was blowing the snow off the trees and there was a huge cloud hanging over so visibility wasn't the best. We actually thought about scratching the whole idea and coming home. Then we saw our friends, Josh and Tisha, pull in so we went for it. Everyone had a lot of fun and did pretty well for the first time out this season. I think our total time on the slopes was an hour but I am already sore. Man, I'm out of shape! No pictures this time cause that would have meant taking my hands out of my gloves! Maybe later. Can't wait till next time. So much fun!!

2 comments:

The Hogue's said...

My girls want to snowboard sooo bad but theres just one problem, they don't know how! None of us have ever been and I don't think its as easy as it looks.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Glad you had fun! Love your Christmas tree!! Happy New Year!