Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Decorating the Tree

So, we finally got our Christmas tree on Sunday when we got back from Disneyland. We went to the lot here in town and they had only 3 trees (the kind and size that I like) to choose from. Lucky for us, all 3 of them were pretty decent and we voted on the one we liked best, paid for it, and were back home in no time. The kids did most of the work. I was taking pictures in between blogging and cleaning up broken ornaments.












































Each year they get to pick our their own special ornament and then when they pack up and leave home, they can take them with them so they can have something for their first tree. It becomes a big deal for them and it is very important that each child hangs his/her own ornaments on the tree.

1 comments:

BushlingX7 said...

Nice Michelle, I think we are getting better about our control issues. We both let our kids do most of the decorations on the tree. Well, I might have more issues then you but I like to include you so I am not so lonely.