Ali got the game ball in her game a couple weeks ago. First of all, she had a really good hit. Then she was playing second base and the batter hit a line drive right to her. She caught it and then threw it to first before the batter tagged up and got the runner out too! It was so exciting. All Ali cared about was that she finally got a game ball. Then I figured out that she didn't have a clue what she did, that the batter was automatically out when she caught the ball and that the runner had to tag up. She said, "I was just throwing it to first like I'm supposed to." I explained it all to her which must have sounded like, "Blah, blah, blah....." because a few games later she got out because she didn't tag up.
Camping Trip - 2017
9 years ago
1 comments:
She's a natural. It's funny that I can teach other kids to pitch, but my own girls couldn't pitch to save their lives. Ali did such a great job, and even better in practice!
Post a Comment