I need to finish up a couple posts so that I can move out of February and into March. Going back to Valentine's Day, the kids were going to have their parties. Marcie and I were going to go up to the school after lunch and take pictures. Just after 10, I look out the window and it is snowing! I called Marcie and told her to look outside. It was really coming down. And it was not supposed to snow that day! Marcie called me a few minutes later and said that Mrs. Jones had called and they were doing their party right then in case the kids got sent home early due to the snow. We rushed up there and took a few pictures just in time for the kids to go to lunch and then get sent home. I didn't even think to take pictures of the snow (DUH!) but when we got there it wasn't even sticking and by lunch time, the playground was covered!! Here are the quick pics I did get.
Spencer and Trey with their treats
Spencer ready to head out to lunch
Ali and Tayah with their Valentine bags
Ali looking through her Valentines before going home
Needless to say the kids were sugared up (all that junk before lunch) and excited because of the snow and leaving school early. Except Tanessa. She was bummed because her winter formal turned valentine formal was postponed......again! Freak snow storm!
0 comments:
Post a Comment