This year Halloween fell on a Saturday, which was great. Ali and Spencer had soccer games in the morning. Then we came home and carved pumpkins. We even got to carve them outside since the weather was so beautiful. For dinner we had our usual Halloween meal.........Frito/Dorito boats. I even splurged and had one too. Then we decorated our pumkin cookies that I had made. I knew the kids were gonna get tons of sugar but this was for me because I had been craving Marcie's dee-lish sugar cookies! Then we headed out trick-or-treating. Things were pretty dead around here this year......maybe only 15 houses lit up in our neighborhood. We even went to the next one over and still not much luck. Our neighbor was scaring people with a chainsaw which made for some pretty good entertainment. The kids wanted to watch movies so we rented some and stayed up late. Luckily, we got an extra hour of sleep what with the time change and all. And as usual, I ended up with tons of leftover candy that I am trying desperately to get rid of so that I am not tempted to eat it.
The kids all dressed up posing with their pumpkins.
The pumpkins all lit up.
Trick-or-treating
We ran into the Bushlings while out. Spencer and Trey.
Ali and Tayah. It was almost impossible to get a decent picture of these two giggle boxes.
Tanessa standing on her tippy toes on a stool and still not quite measuring up to Emily.
Tanessa (Roman goddess), Emily (Hobo-notice her sign), Spencer (Anikan Skywalker), Ali (Silvermist), and Tinkerbell.
Spencer not falling asleep after a long day and night........
Ali fishing at the school harvest fest.
Spencer doing the hula hoop toss at the harvest fest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment