Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Week at the Lake......

well, several days anyways. The Bushlings had their trailer down at the lake last week so we decided to crash their party. The Reiswigs were there too. We'd go down when we got up and around and spend the day down there till we had dinner and dessert then come home and shower and sleep. The kids kept bugging me to sleep down there so on Thursday we packed up the tent and air matress and spent the night. Yet another reminder why I don't tent camp. I had a great group of boy scouts to put my tent up and I put the air matress in before bed. I woke up somtime in the middle of the night on the ground......it had deflated! Then I woke up every hour hoping it would be light so I could get out of that stupid tent. The last time I woke up was at 5am by a stupid speed boat on the lake. Won't do that again anytime soon! Thankfully, the fun we had during the days made up for that one, long night. The kids played with eachother all day long. They fished, played in the sand, swam in the lake, and went for rides on the waverunner. We had a blast hanging out with everybody! Thanks Bushlings!

Spencer, Trey, and Ryan.....probably waiting for gas so they can ride again

Ali and Tayah after a swim in the lake


Spencer is ready to take a dip

Ali

Not sure why I took this picture but I did. It looks calm, relaxing, and inviting. Don't you think?So what if it's missing the beach, a hot couple, and a Corona? I still like it. I enjoyed sitting IN the chairs with my feet in the water even more!

0 comments: